Life is, a succession of lessons. Which must be lived to be understood. Letting go, is one of the hardest lessons to learn. Sometimes we’re forced to let go of someone or a situation and other times we are the one’s who are let go.
Sometimes our hearts get broken and other times we are the ones who break someones heart. Remember we shouldn’t look back unless, it’s to derive useful lessons from our past errors. Here are few suggestions about the task of letting go: Letting go is not to cut yourself off – it’s the realization that you can’t control another.
- To let go is not to enable – but to allow learning from natural consequences.
- To let go is to admit powerlessness which means the outcome is not in my hands.
- To let go is not to try to change or blame others – it’s to make the most of yourself.
- To let go is not to “care for” but to “care about”.
- To let go is not “to fix” but “to be supportive”.
- To let go is not to judge, but allow another human being to be human
- To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes but to allow others to affect their own.
- To let go is not to be protective – it’s to let another to face reality.
- To let go is not to nag, scold or argue, but instead to search out your own shortcomings and correct them.
- To let go is not to adjust everything to your wants, but to take each day as it comes and cherish yourself in it.
- To let go is not to criticize and regulate anybody, but to try to become what you dream you can be.
- To let go is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future.
- To let go is to be ” fear less” and to”love more”. Remember that Letting go can be a way of reclaiming your goals and dreams.