When life puts a mountain in your way don’t forget you’ve faced mountains before. Don’t be afraid. You’re strong. Just start climbing. Imagine yourself reaching your goal. Changing your attitude can free you or keep you bound. You have what it takes . You have your spirit, mind and body. You have wisdom to know how to compensate. Cry is you want. Kick and scream. It’s okay. Get it out of your system then check your worries at the gate. Remember . . . it’s just another mountain. You’ve climbed mountains before, and you will climb this one. You can do it. Absolutely!
Ten Things to Remember During The Ups and Downs After Calling Your Best Friend . . .
- Your life is a gift to you. Appreciate this gift with all your heart.
- Know that God is always with you. Pray to Him often, Listen to His guidance, and don’t forget to thank Him for your blessings.
- Respect yourself and make wise choices about your life.
- A balanced life is based on give and take. Give joyfully out of your own need, and you will draw whatever you need to you.
- You’re thoughts, words, and actions paint the total picture of who you are. Be good as your word, and be good.
- Treat others as you want to be treated, no matter how they’ve treated you . . .
- Don’t judge others. Don’t try to change others especially your sister or your best friend; it won’t work. You’ll have enough trouble changing yourself.
- When you’re down, get up and try again. Whatever you’re going through will look different on another day.
- If you wrong someone, ask forgiveness, and when someone wrongs you, be quick to forgive.
- Choose to love others, for when you show love, you are making a positive difference and don’t forget to call your best friend.
I hope you will look at all your good qualities and realize how important you are to those who love you. Start reflecting on your own attitudes, your accomplishments, and all the things that make you who you are. I know you will find ways to make the difficult times easier, your cares lighter, and the days brighter. I pray that revelations and secrets will unfold for you to make a difference as you tap into that source of strength I know is within you, that place where hope and courage lives and new dreams are born. I hope you will connect with the kind of faith that helps you to reach your desired goals.
~Granny In Training~