Here’s to life no complaints no regrets I still believe in chasing dreams and placing bets. And I have learned that all you give is all you get. So give it all you’ve got. I had my share; I drank my fill and even though I’m satisfied, I’m hungry still.
To see what’s down another road, beyond a hill and do it again. So here’s to life and every joy it brings.
Here’s to life to dreamers and dreams funny how the time just flies. How love can go from warm hellos to sad goodbyes and leave you with the memories you’ve memorized to keep your winters warm.
But there’s no yes in yesterday and who know’s what tomorrow brings, or takes way. As long as I’m still in the game, I want to play for laughs, for life, for love. So here’s to life and every joy it brings. Here’s to life to dreamers and their dreams.
May all your storms be weathered and all that’s good get better. Here’s to life. Here’s to love and here’s to you. Here’s to Sandro and Shannon may life bring them joy, laughs, love, and answered dreams.
To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily to not dare is to lose oneself. It’s your turn to follow your dreams as far as you dream so that you can full fill your dreams. Don’t fear the space between your dreams and reality remember if you can dream it you can have it.
Dreams are renewable no matter what your age is or conditions there are still untapped possibilities with in you and new beauty is waiting to be born.
It’s your turn to follow your dreams and here is a list of twenty-five statements to help you think of ways to see your dreams. Good Luck!
- Ask for what you want.
- Change your mind as often as you need to.
- Do what you love.
- Enjoy each and every day.
- Follow your heart’s desire.
- Give more than you receive.
- Have a good sense of humor about life.
- Insist on being yourself.
- Join in for more.
- Kiss and make up.
- Love and be loved.
- Make new friends.
- Nurture your spirit.
- Overcome adversity.
- Play more.
- Question conformity.
- Reach for the stars.
- Speak your truth.
- Take personal responsibility.
- Understand more and judge less.
- Volunteer your time.
- Walk through your fear.
- Experience the moment.
- Yearn for grace.
Be a little zany.
Life is, a succession of lessons. Which must be lived to be understood. Letting go, is one of the hardest lessons to learn. Sometimes we’re forced to let go of someone or a situation and other times we are the one’s who are let go.
Sometimes our hearts get broken and other times we are the ones who break someones heart. Remember we shouldn’t look back unless, it’s to derive useful lessons from our past errors. Here are few suggestions about the task of letting go: Letting go is not to cut yourself off – it’s the realization that you can’t control another.
- To let go is not to enable – but to allow learning from natural consequences.
- To let go is to admit powerlessness which means the outcome is not in my hands.
- To let go is not to try to change or blame others – it’s to make the most of yourself.
- To let go is not to “care for” but to “care about”.
- To let go is not “to fix” but “to be supportive”.
- To let go is not to judge, but allow another human being to be human
- To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes but to allow others to affect their own.
- To let go is not to be protective – it’s to let another to face reality.
- To let go is not to nag, scold or argue, but instead to search out your own shortcomings and correct them.
- To let go is not to adjust everything to your wants, but to take each day as it comes and cherish yourself in it.
- To let go is not to criticize and regulate anybody, but to try to become what you dream you can be.
- To let go is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future.
- To let go is to be ” fear less” and to”love more”. Remember that Letting go can be a way of reclaiming your goals and dreams.